COVID-19 Statement: Hand Camp 2020
Update: March 13, 2020
The Hands to Love Camp planned for the weekend of April 3rd has been cancelled/postponed due to the impact of COVID19. Our board of directors met last night and in light of the many developments and alerts shared by the Center for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) the decision was made to postpone Hand Camp. We have secured the weekend of August 28-30, 2020 at our new venue of Camp Keystone.
As it relates to registration fees, we will credit registration fees towards the new camp date and are providing an option for families to get reimbursed if you are unable to attend camp later this year. To confirm the transfer of your registration please follow the link below. This link will allow you to confirm the transfer of your registration for the new date in August or cancel your registration and seek a refund: http://www.handstolove.org/family-handcamp-2020/.
For our volunteers please confirm your availability to participate in the new camp weekend of August 28-30 and complete your registration by following the link below. This link will allow you to confirm your volunteer registration for the new date in August or cancel your registration and seek a refund: http://www.handstolove.org/volunteer-handcamp-2020/
Please submit any other questions that you may have regarding this event cancellation to email@example.com.
We will provide more information in the following weeks.
We sincerely hope that this message finds you and your families in good health and that you can join us in August!
Hands to Love Board of Directors & Team