Welcome to Hands to Love (H2L)
Where difference is greater than disability.
Bree Williams – Her Story and NAMISS Livestream
- Thursday, Nov 26, 4:45-5:45 PM Eastern
- Sunday, Nov 29, 1:00-2:15 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM Eastern
- For children with upper limb differences and their families
- A casual, caring environment where families and medical professionals come together
- A support alliance for the unique needs of children with upper limb differences and their parents, guardians and siblings
- Adapted solutions for routine and recreational activities
- Advocacy for the health, safety and happiness of children with upper limb differences
- A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization coordinated by medical professionals passionate about helping children with upper limb differences and their families
Explore our website to learn more about H2L, participate in our online support network, learn about our camp and networking events, and support our mission.
“Upper Limb Difference”
H2L is an organization with a special focus on children with upper limb differences and their families. So, what’s an upper limb difference? Great question!
Difference is another way to say “congenital anomaly ” or “birth defect”. Anomalies are typically poorly understood developmental issues occurring within the first three months of pregnancy