Welcome to Hands to Love
where difference does not equal disability
Hands to Love is…
- …also known as H2L
- For children with upper limb differences and their families
- A casual, caring environment where families and medical professionals come together
- A support alliance for the unique needs of children with upper limb differences and their parents, guardians and siblings
- Adapted solutions for routine and recreational activities
- Advocacy for the health, safety and happiness of children with upper limb differences
- A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization coordinated by medical professionals passionate about helping children with upper limb differences and their families
Explore our website to learn more about H2L, participate in our online support network, learn about our camp and networking events, and support our mission.
Check out our newsletter to find out what’s going on.
- April 12-15, 2018: Hand Camp 2018
Please save the date(s) for these events!
“Upper Limb Difference”
H2L is an organization with a special focus on children with upper limb differences and their families. So, what’s an upper limb difference? Great question!
Difference is another way to say “congenital anomaly ” or “birth defect”. Anomalies are typically poorly understood developmental issues occurring within the first three months of pregnancy